Thursday, March 29, 2012

33...and stuff

Yes I had another Birthday! I am officially 33 now!!
Thanks to my Sis who I got to spend the day with Kid Free,
 and my hubs and in laws who I went to dinner with!
It actually isn't too bad being 33... well yet! I have had a CrAzy week
 and I am so glad it is almost the weekend.
I am so excited for next weekend we are going on vacation for Spring Break, my kids
have the countdown going, especially Brandon he asks everyday if today is the day we are going
to LasVegas to Uncle Josh and Uncle Brian's house then to magic Mountain.
It will be so much fun to spend almost a week having fun and hanging out with my bro in laws!!
On to more annoying things...I have never been in a car accident so I don't know how to deal with Car Insurances, well you know we live in Utah where there are deer everywhere.....one decided to run out in front of my car.......Crash!!! Luckily it is not too bad...I can only open my drivers side door half way and there are a few dents, mostly the front fender and my poor side mirror is GONE, but it still drives great..Luckily!
I do have car rental on my insurance and full coverage but I am hoping I can get it in the shop
before we leave on vaca and have a rental car, insurance companies are slow!
I also realized this week that my 14 year old is almost as tall as me and this 14 year old is registering for HIGH SCHOOL TODAY! (I just threw up a little!)

 I didn't get around to downloading pictures this week....but some great ones to come!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...