Monday, March 19, 2012

This weekend came and went fast.
On Friday we went to our FAVORITE mexican place, Joe Vera's, with Jeff's family for his Dads
64th birthday. I love that my kids have cousins so close in age and we live right by them
 (our houses are right behind each other) that way all the adults can talk and the kids are still having fun.
Saturday I attempted clothes shopping for the kids, without them, (stupid)..I found a few things, they are growing up so much I swear i have to buy new clothes for them all the time...especially for the boys!

This is how Cameron spent his weekend, even
though it was cold and windy and rained/snowed a little.
Now I just have to MAKE him WEAR a HELMET!!

I have lots planned for this week, mostly organizing my kitchen,
 I feel like I can't find anything in it! Then only 3 more weeks until Spring Break, 
we are going to have so much fun in Vegas/Cali!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...