Friday, July 20, 2012

8 is GREAT!


 
I can't believe that Brandon is 8 years old today!!
Time flys way to fast. Yesterday was his first day of Scouts and he got to go to a scout camp for the day.
He had so much fun, and even bought a pocket knife with his money that I sent him with.
He came home so happy and told me everything they did, slingshots, bb gubs, folding flags, crafts etc.
Brandon is my baby, sad to think that he is getting older, I love that he still likes to cuddle with me and  he still lets me hug and kiss him up.
A few things about Brandon:
He LOVES video games (a little too much)
He still enjoys dressing in his spiderman and batman outfits
He rides his dirt bike (he wants to be like his Dad)
He follows and looks up to his Brother 
He is a animal lover
His smile melts my heart
We have a big day planned tomorrow for his birthday party, we are having a boot camp with all his friends, so my house will be decked out all camo.




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

how sad...he was so little. You know just because I can't have anymore babies doesn't mean you can't!!:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...