Sunday, July 1, 2012

Summer

My little girl went to girls camp for her first year this week, ok she's not so little anymore.
It was a eventful girls camp, the second day she was there I got a phone call from the nurse saying
that she had passed out and hit her head pretty hard and I should come get her. So after I talked to bailey to find out how she was doing I was on my way.
If you all don't know by now Utah has so many fires going on right now and it just happens to be near where she was camping, after driving for several hours because every canyon I tried to go through was closed (Spanish Fork, Nephi, Fairview) I finally got word that they were evacuating the girls and they would be bringing Bailey home. She got home safe and sound, we made a trip to her doc and she was fine just a little sore.
Her leaders decided to finish girls camp here in provo @ our church so after I fed her dinner, she showered I dropped her back off at "camp" where she stayed the rest of the time. I am thinking her fainting spell was from not eating the day before very good, staying up REALLY late, waking up early and the Altitude.
She ended up having a Blast!
I told her hopefully next year her 2nd year will be much less eventful.
 Hanging with her friends @ camp
Meanwhile....
Our summer has been a whole lot of ...me driving my kids where they want to go, Cameron skating, Brandon playing with friends and he is also planning what kind of birthday party he wants to have (he will be 8 in a few weeks), I have managed to make it to Seven Peaks ONCE, my kids have gone a dozen times or more, thanks to the awesome passes I bought back in Feb. for $19.95 a piece for the season. Jeff has been working and he also put the transmission in the Jeep along with fixing a few more things on it, thankfully he can work on cars or we would be screwed (we already spent ENOUGH money on getting a new transmission, long story!).
Now we are in to July...Let's see what this month brings!
Happy July!!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...